Welcome to Wetlands US, a website dedicated to raising awareness about the vital role wetlands play in our ecosystems and the urgent need for their conservation. By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on Wetlands US, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and videos, is the property of Morgan L. Hayes, the founder of WetlandAct.org, and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or use any content from this website without prior written permission from the owner.
Use of Website
- Your use of Wetlands US is solely for informational purposes.
- You agree not to use the website for any unlawful or harmful activities.
Links to External Websites
Wetlands US may contain links to external websites for your convenience and reference. We do not guarantee the accuracy or endorse the content on these websites. Visiting such external links is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
- Wetlands US is provided on an “as-is” basis. We make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, completeness, or availability of the website.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your use of Wetlands US.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the website at any time without prior notice.
Last Updated: [Date]