By accessing and using the Florida Wetlands website (“the Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please read the following terms carefully before using the Website. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use the Website.
Acceptance of Terms
2.1 The content and materials available on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and audio clips (collectively referred to as “Content”), are protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights.
2.2 Unless otherwise stated, all rights, title, and interest in the Content belong to Florida Wetlands or its licensors. You may only use the Content for informational and non-commercial purposes, and any other use is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Florida Wetlands.
3.1 You agree to use the Website in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
3.2 You agree not to:
- Use the Website in any way that may disrupt the functioning of the Website or interfere with other users’ ability to access or use the Website.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Engage in any activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Use any automated means, including but not limited to bots, spiders, or scrapers, to access or collect information from the Website.
Third-Party Websites and Content
4.1 The Website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not imply any endorsement or association with such websites. Florida Wetlands is not responsible for the content or availability of any third-party websites.
4.2 The Website may also include user-generated content or information provided by third parties. Florida Wetlands does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content and is not responsible for any consequences resulting from your reliance on such content.
Limitation of Liability
5.1 Florida Wetlands strives to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on the Website. However, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the Content or the Website.
5.2 Florida Wetlands shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses.
Last updated: [date]