Information We Collect
We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and location when you voluntarily provide it to us, for example, through our contact form or newsletter subscription. We will only use this information to communicate with you and provide the services you have requested.
As you navigate our website, certain information may be collected automatically, including your IP address, browser type, referring websites, and pages visited. This information helps us analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather demographic information. It is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To improve our website and service offerings based on your feedback.
- To send periodic emails if you have subscribed to our newsletter.
- To respond to inquiries or provide support.
We will not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, except as described below:
- Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party companies and individuals to assist us in operating our website and providing services. These third parties have access to your information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated to keep your information confidential.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and implement industry-standard measures to protect it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website may contain links to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Last updated: [Date]
Wetlands: SoCal’s Hidden Treasures is owned and operated by Sierra Martinez.